MOT's just £20 when booked with a Silver or Gold Service
After more than 100 years in Frimley Green, we are now operating from two sites. Our main workshop is now in Mytchett, just one mile down the road, where we have a shiny new MOT bay and better facilities for our customers. We will continue to do servicing and repair work at Frimley Green too, so if you would prefer to take your car there, just let us know when you book.
What hasn't changed are our trusted staff and our core values of honesty and value for money.
Find out exactly where we are by clicking here
Owned and operated by Mr Colin Timms and Mrs Beverly Paling, we are proud to have a very active lady Director.
Since taking over the garage in 2013, I have had two key objectives which are very important to me as someone who, for most of my life has been a customer of garages, rather than a garage owner. Firstly, we will always be 100% honest with our customers in what we do and what work we recommend needs doing. This is absolutely paramount, as customers place their trust in us when they leave their car with us. The second was that we should always offer our customers value for money.
Mrs Beverly Paling – Director
Our ethos is very clear:
- To be completely honest with our customers at all times and to never sell any unnecessary parts or services
- To offer value for money in our pricing
- To treat all our customers fairly and with respect
- To always use quality parts and guarantee all work for a minimum of 12 months or 12,000 miles
All members of the scheme commit to:
- Comply with a strict code of conduct
- Commit to treat you and your vehicle with respect
- Work to the highest standards
- The scheme is backed by the 'Chartered Trading Standards Institute' and 'Independent Garage Association'
Female Friendly – we are Foxy Lady Approved
The Foxy Lady female friendly network of approved garages and car dealers ensures that its member ‘’never overcharge, patronise, or sell women services they don’t need.’’
Foxy Lady’s nationwide team of inspectors monitor standards and compliance through member feedback. In 2015, the Foxy Lady network received the “Outstanding Contribution to the Motor Industry” award.