Christmas Opening Hours.
We will be closed from 25th to 28th December, Saturday 1st and Monday 3rd January 2022.
We will be open on Wednesday 29th - Friday 31st December and then again from Tuesday 4th January.
We wish you a very Happy Christmas and all good wishes for the New Year.
Owned and operated by Mr Colin Timms and Mrs Beverly Paling, we are proud to have a very active lady Director.
Since taking over the garage seven years ago, I have had two key objectives which are very important to me as someone who, for most of my life has been a customer of garages, rather than a garage owner. Firstly, we will always be 100% honest with our customers in what we do and what work we recommend needs doing. This is absolutely paramount, as customers place their trust in us when they leave their car with us. The second was that we should always offer our customers value for money.
Mrs Beverly Paling – Director
Our ethos is very clear:
- To be completely honest with our customers at all times and to never sell any unnecessary parts or services
- To offer value for money in our pricing
- To treat all our customers fairly and with respect
- To always use quality parts and guarantee all work for a minimum of 12 months or 12,000 miles
All members of the scheme commit to:
- Comply with a strict code of conduct
- Commit to treat you and your vehicle with respect
- Work to the highest standards
- The scheme is backed by the 'Chartered Trading Standards Institute' and 'Independent Garage Association'
Female Friendly – we are Foxy Lady Approved
The Foxy Lady female friendly network of approved garages and car dealers ensures that its member ‘’never overcharge, patronise, or sell women services they don’t need.’’
Foxy Lady’s nationwide team of inspectors monitor standards and compliance through member feedback. In 2015, the Foxy Lady network received the “Outstanding Contribution to the Motor Industry” award.