Car Garages have been deemed an essential service, so we remain open and here to help you.
The wellbeing of our staff and customers is of the upmost importance. We have therefore amended our procedures and taken extra measures to maintain health and hygiene within our garage.
Increased Hygiene Measures whilst working on your vehicle
- Mechanics will wear a new pair of nitrile gloves on every vehicle they work on and will discard after each job
- Disposable seat cover, floor mat and steering wheel cover will be used in all customer vehicles
Increased Hygiene Measures in our Reception Area
- We have installed a large perspex screen
- Our staff will be wearing face coverings in our reception area and we ask that you do the same please
- We have Alcohol Hand Gel available for customers and for our own staff
- Surfaces and door handles are being cleaned regularly throughout the day
- You will be given an antibacterial wipe to clean your keys prior to handling them when you collect your car
Vehicle Drop Off
When dropping off, you are welcome to leave your keys in our key safe, which is located next to our reception door. If you would prefer to come into reception, we ask that only one person at a time comes inside please. We have clear signs on the door, so everyone is aware of this request.
When your car is ready for collection, Emma will ring you and explain the work carried out. You then have the choice to pay by card over the phone and if you prefer, we will put your keys in your car ready for you, when you collect, so you don't need to enter our reception area.
We are not accepting cash at this time, we trust you appreciate the reasons for this.
Amendment to MOT Expiry Dates
The government's MOT extension has now ended. The six month extension ended on 1 August 2020.